Light And Dark Side Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

3 posters

Go down

Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Empty Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

Post  Tammy :) Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 am

Tammy :)
Tammy :)
Third Year Magic

Number of posts : 138
I Am A : Magical Being
Health :
Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Forum Hogwarts
Character: Professor Sunshine Star Meadows
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor Gryffindor
Where Are You In Hogwarts: Class

https://wisc.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8649388

Back to top Go down

Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Empty Re: Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

Post  jescaru Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 am

Thanks for the update Tammy! My internet has been crappy and it is good to know what is going on!

vampire Hogwarts vampire
jescaru
jescaru
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 240
Health :
Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Forum Hogwarts
Character: Evie Rose
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
Where Are You In Hogwarts: The Great Hall

Back to top Go down

Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Empty Re: Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

Post  natasza/Lizzie Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

yay wooop woooop woooop
natasza/Lizzie
natasza/Lizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 49
Health :
Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worldwide Satellite Teaser Trailer Debut: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Forum Hogwarts
Character: Elizabeth
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff Hufflepuff
Where Are You In Hogwarts: Common Room

http://www.freewebs.com/alwayshpfans/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down