Light And Dark Side Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Role Play

Go down

How To Role Play Empty How To Role Play

Post  Hpobbseser Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Hey Everyone!!! Okay, Well I Have Heard Some People Do Not Know How To Role Play, Don’t Worry Lots Of People Don’t. First Thing To Think About Is Pretend Your Writing A Book, And Its Another Harry Potter Book But With Different Characters, But Yours Is The Main One, The Only One YOU Are Writing About And Describing What Your Char Is Doing, How She/He Is Speaking, What Action, Etc. So For Example: Timmy Walked Down The Street And Said Out Loud “I’m Going To Go To Grandma’s House”. [Lol Yes, Very Bad Example But It’s Just To Show You :P ] Do You See How I Did That? You Don’t Speak For Another Char, Just Yours And Only Yours. But You Don’t Say I Or Me Your Writing Your Self [ROTFL I Mean Pretend That Your Writing A Book About Your Char At Hogwarts]

Please, If You Have Any Question On Role Playing Or How To Role Play PLEASE PM Me.
Hpobbseser
Hpobbseser
Headmistress

Number of posts : 331
I Am A : Poppit
Health :
How To Role Play Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How To Role Play Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-19

Forum Hogwarts
Character: Sarabella Oxy
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor Gryffindor
Where Are You In Hogwarts: The Great Hall

http://darklighttside3001.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down